By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- List the parameters that affect the performance of concrete.
- Outline the history of self-compacting concrete.
- Explain the uses and advantages of self-compacting concrete.
- State the characteristics of self-compacting concrete.
- Describe the procedure for proportioning self-compacting concrete.
Log in to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Models of Special Concretes online course
Sign up to save your progress and obtain a certificate in Alison’s free Models of Special Concretes online course
Please enter you email address and we will mail you a link to reset your password.