After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify the correct definition for 'special education'
• Identify three responsibilities of teachers who teach students with special educational needs
• Recognise the correct definition for 'assessment'
• List three methods for modifying assessment for students with special educational needs
• Recognise the correct definition for a 'least restrictive environment'
• Identify the correct definition of an Individualised Educational Plan (IEP)
• List the various elements of an Individualised Educational Plan (IEP)
• Recognise ways that students and teachers benefit from inclusive education
• Identify the five most frequent types of disabilities encountered by teachers