Physical Education - Planning and conducting your survey or interview
Planning and conducting your survey or interview
* Contact your interviewee well in advance - give details about why you
want to interview them, how long it will take and ask them if you can tape
the interview (much easier for you)
* Have interview questions ready, but be flexible. Your interviewee may
trigger further questions that you haven't considered. Be ready to follow
them through and ask further questions from answers given
* Make sure that your questions are short and not ambiguous - any lengthy
questions should be broken down
* Test your questions on someone else
* Give a copy of the questions to the person you are interviewing so they
can get a handle on the types of questions being asked. If you can get a
copy of the questions to them prior to the actual interview, they will have
had time to think about each question in some detail
* Decide if you are going to tape, video or take notes of the interview -
my suggestion is tape. It is the easiest and least intrusive
- Your interviewee has given up time for you, so don't make it too long.
Make sure you thank him/her and offer them the opportunity to read the
report when finished.
Previous | Next
"Nós enviaremos as instruções para resetar a sua senha para o endereço associado. Por favor, digite o seu e-mail atual."