Physical Education - Styles of questions
Styles of questions
1. How many years have you been participating in the Pier to Pub swim (in
Please circle: 0-1 2-3 4-6 Greater than 7
2. What factors initially influenced you to take part in the swim? If more
than one, please rank in order (e.g.. from 1-8). Please circle:
3a. Do you have any family members who are presently involved in, or who
have been involved in, sport in the past?
Y / N (Please circle)
3b. If yes, what family members are or were involved? (circle one or more)
Sister Mother Other (please state)________________
Topic under investigation: Pier to Pub swim - Springfield College
* have you been in the Pier to Pub before? Y / N
* how many times?
* how often would you swim other than the event? 0-2 week, 2-3, 5-10...
* is this swimming for: pleasure, training,  a mix of both?
* if training, how much? - days/week
* identify and rank reasons why you continue to swim the event- fitness,
social, competition, challenge, excitement (rank 1-6)
And so on. Once you have a broad outline of questions, then you can go
back and start to construct each question in more detail.
Previous | Next
"Nós enviaremos as instruções para resetar a sua senha para o endereço associado. Por favor, digite o seu e-mail atual."