Physical Education - Ergogenic aids - illegal: anabolic steroids
Anabolic steroids mimic the effect of the male hormone,  testosterone.
 As a result, steroids increase muscle bulk, power and strength. These
effects are most noticeable in women due to the fact that they have only a
small amount of naturally occurring testosterone.
For this reason, the side effects for women are at their most obvious and
horrendous! An athlete may also experience an increase in aggression and
increased speed of recovery (allowing them to train more frequently and at
greater intensity).  They are used in any sport that requires strength
* heart disease and high blood pressure
* dependence and depression
* cancer of the kidneys and liver
* huge changes in hormone levels
* tendon ruptures due to muscle growth outstripping the ability of the
tendon to attach
"Nós enviaremos as instruções para resetar a sua senha para o endereço associado. Por favor, digite o seu e-mail atual."