Information Technology - Project management methodology: phase 4 -
evaluation and monitoring
Phase 4: Evaluation and Monitoring
Image. As part of the evaluation and monitoring phase of Project Management the
project team is decommissioned or reassigned new tasks.
The initial part of this phase is the transferal or hand over of the
project. Of course this project may not always have a single product as the
final result. Either way, the objectives of the project at this point
should be met.
Once the project is transferred to the client the project team is
'decommissioned', reassigned new tasks or placed into new project teams.
Some members of the group may be utilised in observing the full
implementation of the project or in supporting or monitoring its
It is also at this point the management will assess the success of the
project. This assessment is based on the elements of efficiency and
* Quality: How well it has met the objectives? What is the final quality
of the product?
* Cost: Did the project stay within the budget specified and proposed use
* Time: Did the project finish on or before the specified date? Was it
the shortest possible time for the project?
* Timeliness: Was the project completed in time for the information to be
* Accuracy: Are there any errors in the product?
* Relevance: Does the project/product include only those elements
required by the client?
* Completeness: Does the client have everything they need in order to do
their work and make their decisions?
Previous | Next
"Nós enviaremos as instruções para resetar a sua senha para o endereço associado. Por favor, digite o seu e-mail atual."