A base biológica para o comportamento - Hemisfério especialização-1 | pt-BR - 261 - 24646
Loading

The New Alison App has just launched Download Now

Hemisfério especialização-1

  • Study Reminders

    Set your study reminders

    We'll email you at these times to remind you to study

    You can set up to 7 reminders per week

    You're all set

    We'll email you at these times to remind you to study

    Monday

    -

    7am

    +

    Tuesday

    -

    7am

    +

    Wednesday

    -

    7am

    +

    Thursday

    -

    7am

    +

    Friday

    -

    7am

    +

    Saturday

    -

    7am

    +

    Sunday

    -

    7am

    +
  • Nota de Estudos
  • Rever Tópicos
    Peter Apuko A.
    GH
    Peter Apuko A.

    Why is the left hemisphere dominant?

    Tamekia Dominquie T.
    US
    Tamekia Dominquie T.

    how can you tell weather a person is left or right dominate

    Odongo M.
    UG
    Odongo M.

    Psychology -> Hemispheric specialisation Hemispheric specialisation Left and right brain attributes Hemispheric specialisation: the cognitive and behavioural functions of the right and left hemispheres of the cerebral cortex; non-verbal versus verbal and analytical functions The two hemispheres of the brain appear to differ in abilities. In 95% of people the left hemisphere is dominant. Click on to each hemisphere to see their specialties.

    Meli Nakauvadra T.
    FJ
    Meli Nakauvadra T.

    can a person have mixture of both left and right dominant

    Dr.Munzur-E- M.
    BD
    Dr.Munzur-E- M.

    nice lecture

    Dominic M.
    KE
    Dominic M.

    are the left handed better in geting numbers and formulae?

    Dominic M.
    KE
    Dominic M.

    Does the hemispheres have anything to do with left and right handed pple?

    Enemchukwu E.
    NG
    Enemchukwu E.

    Well we are made to understand that the left hemisphere stronger than the right hemisphere.And those who uses the left hemisphere seems to be more intelligent than others, have power to reason logically than the others ,they are more dominant .

    Linda T S.
    US
    Linda T S.

    complete

    Mike L.
    GB
    Mike L.

    Dominant left 95% How does the behaviour and personality of people in remaining 5% compare with their counterparts ?

  • Text Version
Notification
Você recebeu uma nova notificação
Clique aqui para visualizar todos eles