Especialização das Américas
Loading
Anterior Previous slide Next slide Próximo
New course

Este curso foi revisado!

Para uma experiência de aprendizado mais agradável, recomendamos que você estude a versão republicada amigável deste curso.

Leve-me ao curso revisado.

- or -

Continue studying this course

Especialização das Américas

  • Study Reminders

    Set your study reminders

    We'll email you at these times to remind you to study

    You can set up to 7 reminders per week

    You're all set

    We'll email you at these times to remind you to study

    Monday

    -

    7am

    +

    Tuesday

    -

    7am

    +

    Wednesday

    -

    7am

    +

    Thursday

    -

    7am

    +

    Friday

    -

    7am

    +

    Saturday

    -

    7am

    +

    Sunday

    -

    7am

    +
  • Nota de Estudos
  • Rever Tópicos
    Mary M.
    US
    Mary M.

    Each side of the brain has seperate functions and responsibilities. These responsibilities may vary from art and language on the right side to math and english on the left side.

    BANDR G.
    SA
    BANDR G.

    The two hemispheres of the brain appear to differ in abilities. In 95% of people the left hemisphere is dominant. Click on to each hemisphere to see their specialties.

    Linda T S.
    US
    Linda T S.

    Left side is dominant.

    Mike L.
    GB
    Mike L.

    If, in 95% of cases the left hemisphere is dominant, ho ndo the remaining 5% differ when right hemisphere is dominant ?

    Lorna F.
    GD
    Lorna F.

    what is hemispheric specialisation

    Douglas R.
    US
    Douglas R.

    Left side is the dominant hemisphere.

    Amanda T.
    ES
    Amanda T.

    •Left hemisphere damage is associated with language disorders (eg aphasias) •Right hemisphere damage is associated with visual-spatial disorders(eg. difficulty recognising faces) called facial agnosia or prosopagnosia, also neglect syndrome and spatial disorientation.

    Martin W.
    GB
    Martin W.

    Left Hemisphere Specific detail-small chuncks, Right Hemisphere General Pattrens-large chunks

Notification

Você recebeu uma nova notificação

Clique aqui para visualizar todos eles