• Emotions are Universal, they are our first language, and while we all express emotions differently we all display the same emotions.
• Emotions usually have an object, that is, they are directed towards someone or our selves.
• Moods are different than emotions as they are unfocused and might not have a cause.
• Feelings make up emotions and moods.
Anger and Aggression:
• Threat-based aggression is aggression that grows out of fear, or self defense.
• Irritable aggression is a response to pair or irritation.
• Frustration- based aggression is when our goal oriented behaviour is blocked.
• Instrumental aggression is using aggression to get something we want.
Being Assertive means being honest, caring and fair. It is being authentic to our beliefs while maintaining an attitude of care towards others, clearly stating our case without being selfish, vindictive or sarcastic. It is a better alternative to being aggressive.
Stress is an occupational hazard and everyone reacts to stress in different ways. While one person may not be affected by stressful conditions at work, another person can experience serious physical or psychological harm due to stress. Therefore it is both the responsibility of Organizational Management and the individual employee to manage stress in the work place.
The General Adaptation Syndrome is the three-stage process that describes the physiological chan
• Alarm Reaction Stage (Adrenaline discharge, increased heart rate etc.).
• Stage of Resistance (Experiencing stress over a prolonged period of time increases the body's resistance to stress).
• Stage of Exhaustion (Experiencing stress over a prolonged period of time eventually will cause a collapse and drop in energy levels possibly leading to burnout.).
How to Manage Stress:
• Self Awareness
• Lifestyle Changes
• Exercise and Meditation.
"Nós enviaremos as instruções para resetar a sua senha para o endereço associado. Por favor, digite o seu e-mail atual."