The course Music Theory: Instruments and Rhythm teaches you to develop your aural listening skills by focusing on classical music and learning about different instruments and musical techniques used in classical musical pieces. The course begins by introducing you to music theory and describing different instruments and musical genres.
You will learn how aspects of classical music can be applied to other genres of music and the differences between motives and themes. Next, the course teaches you about the fundamentals of rhythm, in particular about musical notation and what different musical notes represent. You will also learn how to identify meters in musical excerpts including counting measures and musical dictation.
The course then shows you how to identify rhythm in different genres of music such as jazz, pop, and classical music. This course will be of great interest to both musicians who want to strengthen their knowledge around the basics of musical theory and learners who would like to learn more about music theory and improve their aural skills.
After completing this music theory course, you will:
- Explain how to listen to music properly.
- Describe the most common type of form in pop music – verse and chorus.
- Differentiate between rhythm and melody.
- Distinguish between major and minor chords.
- Distinguish between tremolo, pizzicato, and vibrato.
- Define what tempo in music means.
- Explain the term syncopation and how it is used in music.
- Distinguish between polyphony, monophony, and homophony.
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados