With this Alison course, Introduction to Digital Photography, you'll learn everything you need to know to master the art and craft of great digital photography. You'll become better acquainted with the basic features of digital cameras and learn how each plays a role in creating great photographs.
Using non-technical language the course explains what each of the buttons on a digital camera does and how these functions can be adjusted, what the differences between full frame and crop sensors are, and how digital photographs are captured and processed into file formats such as RAW and jpeg.
You will be introduced to the history of photography and how the technology behind photography developed during the 19th and 20th centuries right up to the technology behind the latest digital cameras. You will also be introduced to photographic styles such as landscape photography, street photography, wildlife photography etc. which will help you decide what style of photography interests you most. You will also study well-known photographers and their work which will help you begin to appreciate great photos and how you as a photographer should think about developing your own unique style.
This course in digital photography will be of great interest to all learners who want go beyond the automatic setting on the camera and learn how to apply the basic techniques of digital photography that will turn snapshots into great photographs.
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the origins and early history of photography.
- Describe different photographic styles.
- Identify the works of key photographers.
- Define the Rule of Thirds. Identify the various parts of a DSLR.
- Describe the function of each of the settings on a DSLR.
- Discuss the importance of good file management and photo management systems.
- List the meaning of the Creative Commons icons as applied to photography.
- List key the equipment needed for a photo shoot.
- Explain how the sensors work in a DSLR. Discuss the difference between Full Frame and Crop Sensor.
- Identify the key attributes of the various types of image files.
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados