Human Resources is a key component in successful organizations and businesses and the course Fundamentals of Human Resources introduces you to the various functions of HR in organizations including responsibilities and objectives, the employment cycle, job analysis, recruitment and selection, and performance appraisal as well as employee relations, and managing change within the workplace.
The course begins by reviewing the factors that influence the workforce, including strategies for motivating employees, and the role the HR manager plays in implementing these strategies.
The course reviews the employment cycle and looks at factors such as training employees, employee recognition and rewarding employees. It describes in detail important responsibilities of HR staff such as job analysis, recruitment, selection, contracts, and termination of employment.
Next, the course also examines different management styles and how to deal with potential conflict between management and employees. Change is a constant in HR and the course explains why HR staff must be aware of continual changes in areas such as technology, legislation, and workplace employment conditions.
This course will be of great interest to all learners who would like to learn more about the role HR plays and who are interested in HR as a career.
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Identify the factors that influence the workforce, the role of the human resource manager, and the strategies for motivating employees.
- Describe the employment cycle, including recognition, rewards, planning, job analysis, training, recruitment, selection, contracts, termination and more.
- Describe employee relations, the different management styles, key performance indicators, and potential conflicts between management and employees.
- Explain how to manage important changes such as technology, legislation, and workplace employment conditions.
"Todos os cursos da Alison são gratuitos para estudar. Para completar com sucesso um curso, você deve marcar 80% ou mais em cada avaliação do curso. Após a conclusão bem-sucedida de um curso",Você pode optar por tornar a sua conquista formal comprando um Diploma , Certificado ou PDF da Alison.
oficial. Ter um documento da Alison oficial é uma ótima forma de comemorar e compartilhar o seu sucesso. É:
- Ideal para incluir nos CVs,inscrições de trabalho e portfolios
- Uma forma de mostrar a sua habilidade de aprender e alcançar altos resultados