my understanding of the three levels plumbing has given me a clearer understanding of there importance and the importance of having a proper functioning system over all.
no question for now
REALLY ENJOY THE LESSION
the course study is well outlined and very educative to build a good n standard plumbers within the society...thank you so much
• Plumbers install safe and efficient plumbing systems, which reduces the spread of diseases and improves sanitation.
• As plumbers often have to work in cramped spaces and do a lot of work standing up, they need to be physically fit and flexible. They should also have critical thinking skills and a good knowledge of basic mathematics.
• Plumbing as we know it today is the result of thousands of years of improvements, inventions, and innovations. These range from the earthenware pipes used in Mesopotamia (2900 BCE) to the Romans building aqueducts (312 BCE) to the use of new plastic compounds in sanitary systems (20th century).
• A plumbing project is divided into three phases: underground rough-in, aboveground rough-in, and finish.
In the first phase a plumber establishes where the supply and waste connections will enter / leave the building. Cutting holes in walls for the pipes and installing them forms the second phase of a plumbing project. The last phase has to do with installing fixtures (sinks, showers, etc.).
• Service and maintenance can easily be regarded as the fourth phase of plumbing projects.
Invieremo le istruzione per resettare la password al tuo indirizzo mail associato. Inserisci il tuo indirizzo mail corrente