Business Management -> Human resource management: Key Performance Indicators
Key Performance Indicators
The HR Manager must ensure that the state of employee relations is also measured regularly and any remedial action taken as soon as possible to prevent, in the first instance, or, to limit the length of any industrial disputes. The evaluation of the current state of employee relations may be made by use of specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or by the conduct of an employee relation's audit.
The state of employee relations can be measured by:
- the level of absenteeism
- the level of employee morale
- the level of employee participation in the decision-making process
- the level of productivity
- the number and length of industrial disputes
- the level of staff turnover
Nous enverrons les instructions pour reinitialiser votre mot de passe à votre adresse e-mail associée. Veuillez marquer votre adresse e-mail actuelle.