Contracts are agreements entered into by two parties with the intention of creating a legal obligation and contracts in law are very important and serious documents. Yet many individuals or business owners do not fully understand the implications of signing a contract or breaching a contract. This free online course reviews the elements which make up a contract and reviews a scenario about how a contract can be breached if one or more of the parties involved do not fulfil their part of the agreement. Resolving broken contracts in the form of damages is also discussed. This course will be of interest to business professionals who, for example, work with third party suppliers for goods or services on a contract basis. It will also be of interest to the average lay person who wishes to clearly understand the implications of having a written contract should they wish to enter into a legal agreement with another party.
- Understanding what is a contract and what is has to be contained to make it so;
- Examine a scenario of a contract agreement and how it was breached;
- Learn your rights as an injured party as to how a broken contract or breached contract would be remedied;
- Better understanding of when in certain situations a contract must be used.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results