Health Guidelines for Avoiding Infectious Diseases
Every year millions of people in the developing world fall ill or die from infectious diseases due to lack of awareness of basic health guidelines and practices.
In this free online healthcare course you will learn about guidelines for avoiding various infectious diseases such as cholera, malaria, and tuberculosis, as well as guidelines for treating the resulting symptoms like diarrhoea. These guidelines include why it is so important to keep individuals and family members clean in order to avoid germs and infections.
This course will provide healthcare and aid workers in developing countries with practical knowledge of these diseases and how they can be avoided by using simple and effective hygiene practices and procedures.
This free online healthcare course will be of great interest to all healthcare professionals who would like to learn more about the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases, and to all learners who would like a greater understanding of healthcare guidelines for avoiding infectious diseases.
- Ability to maintain basic hygiene for you and your family;
- Create a safe hazard free environment for children and pregnant women;
- Learn how to diagnose various diseases by recognising their symptoms;
- Learn the benefits of Immunisation; - Learn how to treat and recover from various diseases;
- Learn how to prevent disease by avoiding hazards;
- Use simple techniques to ease symptoms and recover more quickly;
- Learn when to visit you medical centre;
- Ability to prioritise with pregnant women and children;
- See the benefits of completing the treatment set out by your doctor.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results
Liste des Modules( 2 )
HEALTH GUIDELINES FOR AVOIDING INFECTIOUS DISEASES...
1 Health Guidelines for Avoiding Infectious Diseases
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
2 Health Guidelines for Avoiding Infectious Diseases
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
Health Guidelines for Avoiding Infectious Diseases Assessment