Introducing the Art of Negotiation
The ability to negotiate effectively is an art form which many of us are not confident in doing. Formal negotiations are however, a vital part of communication across various sectors from business to politics. In this course, Stan Christensen, co-founder of Arbor Advisors, discusses the art of negotiation and the skills and techniques required to be persuasive in a positive manner. You will also learn why the skill of really listening is of vital importance when meeting goals at the negotiation table and he explains the lessons he learned during his time as a professional mediator.
This negotiating course will be of interest to all professionals in many varied sectors such as business, entrepreneurship, human resources and management who are looking for guidance on the art and practise of successful negotiation.
- Understanding the art of negotiations;
- Examine various examples of how easily negotiations can go wrong if you don’t listen;
- Understand the positive effectiveness of good negotiations;
- Review the everyday use of salary negotiations and the common mistakes made.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results
Lista de Módulos( 2 )
INTRODUCING THE ART OF NEGOTIATION
1 Module 1: Introducing the Art of Negotiation
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
Module 2: Art of Negotiation Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
Negotiations are serial events Assessment