This course is designed for food and beverage manufacturing businesses who are expanding their products and portfolio and will help companies tackle challenges in the food innovation process, realise growth opportunities and increase the power of their brand.
The program covers the food innovation process and an operating roadmap which includes stages, steps, key activities, stage gates and cross-functional involvement. Topics covered include product portfolio, food values and design criteria, food and consumer trends, markets and cultures, consumers groups and generations, product and package opportunities, completing a design brief and designing labels and artwork. You will learn about ingredients, packages and suppliers, consumer validation, the recipe, scale up, operating standards, manufacturing process instructions, shelf life, retail monitoring and an innovation scorecard.
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, distributing locally or exporting, being aware of what’s involved in effectively managing innovation will influence decisions, actions, operating practices, efficiency and sustainability. The program facilitator Noreen O’Connell has 25 years experience working in the global food industry and works with food manufacturers who are scaling their operations and brands for export markets. Noreen worked at executive level in the food industry for 12 years and led Technical centres, supporting 450+ manufacturing operations, in 112 countries, and spanning 300 products.
This course will be of great interest to: Companies who are expanding their products and portfolio. Management and staff from technical, R&D, operations, commercial or any function actively involved in innovation. Graduates who want to prepare for employment in the area of innovation. Anyone with an interest in food innovation.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe how to implement a robust structured cross-functional innovation process or strengthen your current process.
- Determine what’s involved in upfront research and how this informs product development, product positioning and the power of your brand.
- Explain the impact of ingredients, packages and suppliers on innovation and the steps that can be applied to protect your brand.
- Describe what’s needed for successful brand agency interactions and outputs.
- Identify the operating standards that are required for consistency and efficiency in your processes.
- Describe tools that support sustainable performance.
Todos los cursos de Alison son gratuitos. Para superar un curso con éxito tienes que lograr una marca del 80% o superior en la Evaluación. Agrega valor a tu logro adquiriendo el Diploma o Certificado oficial de Alison.
Obtener el documento oficial de Alison is una buena forma de compartir tu éxito. Además es:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results