In computer science control flow is a very important concept to understand for the development of effective and efficient software programs. Control flow is the order in which individual statements, instructions, or function calls are executed within a piece of software.
In this free online computer programming course you will learn more about the use of statements and logic in C programming. You will be introduced to conditional flow statements, the mechanisms for controlling flow statements, and how to implement simple statements in C. Logical operators such as OR, GOTO and the While loop are also discussed in detail.
This free online computer programming course will be of great interest to all IT professionals who would like to learn more about the use of control flow when developing software using the C programming language, and to all learners who want to learn more about the procedures used to write effective software programs.
- Understand the concept of control flow;
- Learn more about the use of statements and logic in C programming;
- Understand the mechanisms for controlling flow statements;
- Learn how to implement simple statements in C;
- Learn more about logical operators such as OR, GOTO and the While loop.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to share your success. Plus it’s:
- Ideal for including in CVs, job applications and portfolios
- An indication of your ability to learn and achieve high results
- An incentive to continue to empower yourself through learning
- A tangible way of supporting the Alison mission to empower people everywhere through education.
C Programming - Statements and Logic
Modules List( 2 )
PROGRAMMING IN C - STATEMENTS AND LOGIC
1 Programming in C - Understanding Statements and Logic
In this module learn more about statements and logic when programming in C.
- Introducing conditional flow statements
- The mechanisms for control flow statements
- Implementing a simple if statement in C
- More about if statements and logical operators
- Introducing Logical OR
- Introducing GOTO and Loops in C
- More about blocks of code and GOTO statements
- Introducing the While Loop in C
- Introducing Custom Functions in C
- Introducing Booleans
- Introducing Bitmasks
- Changing data using bitmasks
- Introduction to data structures
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
2 Programming in C - Statements and Logic Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
- Programming-in-C-Understanding-Statements-and-Logic Assessment