Google Apps helps businesses, groups and individuals work more productively. This course will give you a general introduction to Google Apps, and will outline the benefits of “Going Google”. You will be introduced to the Google Marketplace where you can choose which apps will be of use. The course will cover topics such as the benefits of Google Apps for business, security and data protection, and will introduce you to six businesses that use Google Apps and their opinions of the service.
This course will be of great interest to business professionals and groups or individuals who wish to make their daily work more productive and impactful. This course covers introductions to what are becoming some of the world’s most compelling online productivity tools.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Begin using Google Apps.
- Be familiar with Google Marketplace.
- Understand the security and data protection services offered by Google Apps.
- Have knowledge of the different apps available to you.
- Understand how Google Calendar works.
- Understand how Google Chat (IM) works.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to share your success. Plus it’s:
- Ideal for including in CVs, job applications and portfolios
- An indication of your ability to learn and achieve high results
- An incentive to continue to empower yourself through learning
- A tangible way of supporting the Alison mission to empower people everywhere through education.
Exploring Google Apps
Modules List( 2 )
EXPLORING GOOGLE APPS
1 Google Apps
This course outlines everything you need to know about Google Apps. Google Apps helps businesses work better by saving them money compared the amount of money installing a new communication system would cost.
- Introduction to Google Apps
- Introduction to Going Google
- Google Apps Marketplace
- Google Apps for Business - Part 1
- Google Apps for Business – Part 2
- Google Apps – Security and Data Protection
- Delta Chelsea Hotels and IT services
- Avago Technologies
- Imagination UK
- Motorola Mobile Device Team
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
2 Google Apps Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
- Google APPS- Assessment