Adobe Photoshop CS6 is the world's most popular graphics and digital photo-editing software program. It is used by millions of graphic designers and photographers. This free online Adobe Photoshop CS6 video tutorial course is the ideal introduction to the skills and techniques needed to master image manipulation and photographic re-touching. The course will guide you through how to use Adobe Photoshop CS6 and its user interface and you will learn in a step-by-step manner how to use the basic essential tools for editing and enhancing your photographs. The course will show you how to remove background elements from the image, re-touch blemishes in the original photograph, crop elements out of the image, insert text onto an image, create marquees around elements to remove or modify them, and free transform a selection that has been cut from an image. This free online Adobe Photoshop CS6 tutorial video-based course is ideal for photographers and graphic designers who would like to learn more about image manipulation using the range of tools found in Adobe Photoshop CS6. It is also ideal for small business owners or home-based entrepreneurs keen to develop their image production skills and build a web presence using content created and produced independently. The Adobe Photoshop CS6 tutorial course can be used alongside Alison's Graphic Design suite of courses to truly allow you express your creativity.
- Understanding of the User Interface;
- Ability to identify and effectively use the various tools within the program;
- Use the individual versions of each tool to meet your specific needs;
- Modify and enhance your image for production and delivery;
- Remove background elements from the image;
- Re-touch blemishes in the original photograph;
- Crop elements out of the image;
- Insert text into your image; - Draw onto your image to create various effects;
- Create marquees around elements to remove or modify them;
- Free Transform a selection you have cut from an image.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to share your success. Plus it’s:
- Ideal for including in CVs, job applications and portfolios
- An indication of your ability to learn and achieve high results
- An incentive to continue to empower yourself through learning
- A tangible way of supporting the Alison mission to empower people everywhere through education.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essential Tools
Modules List( 2 )
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS6 ESSENTIAL TOOLS
1 Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essential Tools
Learn how to use essential tools in Adobe Photoshop CS6.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essential tools Learning Outcomes
- User Interface
- Marquee Selection & Move Tools
- Lasso tools & Quick Selection Tools
- Crop Tool, Eyedropper, Spot Healing Brush, Content Aware Move & Brush Tool
- Clone Stamp, History Brush, Eraser & Paint Bucket
- Blur Tool, Dodge Tool, Pen Tool & Type Tool
- Shapes Tool, Hand Tool & Zoom Tool
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
2 Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essential Tools Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essential Tools Assessment