Introduction to Service Quality for Service Industries
Almost two thirds of modern economies are driven by various service industries so it is of vital importance that quality management practices and procedures be applied to these service industries. This is known as service quality and any business with high service quality will meet customer needs while remaining economically competitive.
In this free online course you will learn what service quality means and how it can be applied within service industries. You will learn more about the practices and procedures that can be used to improve customer satisfaction. Finally, there is a case study of a credit union that reviewed its customer service and how it implemented changes that greatly improved its service quality.
This course will be of great interest to all quality management professionals who would like to learn more about service quality within service industries. It will also be of great interest to all learners who are interested in a career in quality management.
Having completed this course the learner will be able to:
- Define what Service Quality is;
- List examples of service industries;
- Explain the "moment of truth" in service;
- Describe customer acceptance criteria;
- Define the dimensions of service quality (reliability and responsiveness);
- Describe what is meant by customer satisfaction;
- Explain what the service quality gap means.
All Alison courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Having an official Alison document is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results
Modules List( 2 )
INTRODUCTION TO SERVICE QUALITY FOR SERVICE INDUST...
Resource for Module 1 View Resource
1 Service Quality for Service Industries
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT
2 Service Quality for Service Industries Assessment
You must score 80% or more to pass this assessment.
Service Quality Assessment