- Manage the day-to-day PPC advertising activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.) and display networks including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review and optimisation of PPC campaigns.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports with actionable insights and recommendations.
- Develop PPC account strategies and new campaigns to increase revenue, site-traffic, conversions and margins. Expand Alison's PPC advertising through the creation of new campaigns.
- Optimise campaigns, keywords, ad copy, bid strategies, negative keywords etc. on an on-going basis.
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices, and understands how they can be applied to Alison's accounts.
- Minimum 1 year’s online marketing experience with proven track record in PPC and Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing large scale, complex PPC campaigns is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Excellent knowledge of PPC optimisation techniques.
- Experience with analytical tools, in particular Google Analytics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Applying for a Position @ Alison
Alison is constantly hiring. Some positions are actively open where we need to fulfil a position immediately. With many other positions, we are open to hiring suitably skilled individuals at any time.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A Short Introductory Note
- An Up-to-Date CV
- A Cover Letter highlighting why you are applying for the position, and furthermore, explaining why you believe you are especially well qualified for the position.
- Your Alison ID number which should be included in your application.
Because Alison receives a very high volume of applications, we do not provide a response to every application. Assume we have received and reviewed your application.
All contact will be treated in confidence.