Risk in small business
2. Degree of competition
3. The nature of the product
4. The degree of expertise involved
5. Does the firm provide goods or services?
6. Cash or credit?
8. Access to finance
9. Coping with technological change
10. People management
11. Exposure to external events
12. Cash versus profit
XSIQ * Accounting - 2. Degree of competition 2. Degree of competition It will be necessary for you to identify who your competitors are. To what extent do their operations affect your own? Can you learn from them in order to improve your efficiency? Failure to establish a satisfactory share of the market will constitute a major area of risk for any business. Previous | Next