VERIFICATION – Testing & Certification Validation on ALISON
An employer, recruiter, teacher, or HR Manager, can verify an ALISON graduate's learning achievement at anytime, anywhere, by asking the graduate to sit an immediate ALISON 'Flash' Test on the course they studied.
ALISON Tests consist of banks of 20 questions on each ALISON course which can be completed in minutes. If the candidate answers 80% or more of the questions correctly, you can be confident they have completed the course. If not, then the candidate has either not completed the course, or has forgotten what they learned.
An ALISON Test can be completed using any type of interface, i.e. On a PC, laptop, or even on a smart phone. If a candidate applying for a job, promotion, or for college entry says they hold an ALISON Certification, they must be prepared to sit down and do a test to prove it.
It's a tough standard but part of the very simple yet extremely powerful global certification system.
HOW DO YOU TEST AN ALISON GRADUATE?
ALISON Testing is a premium paid service primarily for employers, recruiters, teachers or HR Managers who wish to test and verify that an ALISON Graduate has completed a course of learning as stated. To set a test, you must first register as an ALISON Test Administrator by paying a nominal fee via the link below.
BENEFITS OF THE ALISON TEST SYSTEM – to the Learner
- An ALISON learner can study and certify on any subject in a self-paced manner for free.
- ALISON learners can verify their learning achievement to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
BENEFITS OF THE ALISON TEST SYSTEM – to the Employer, Recruiter, Teacher or HR Manager
- You can test any ALISON graduate on any subject, anywhere, at any time.
- The time it takes to test an ALISON learner is minimal.
- The cost of testing any ALISON learner is nominal.
- An ALISON graduate(s) can be rapidly tested on many subjects at the same time.
BENEFITS OF THE ALISON TEST SYSTEM - to publishers
- ALISON provides a universal system of certification – free and accessible to everyone
- Anyone, can be tested, anywhere, by anyone, on any subject
- Expensive, time-restricted traditional certification costs are avoided
- Traditional qualifications are not so easily or instantly tested
- Enables any publisher to create international certifications on any subject!
- Allows organisations (see Corporate Certification) to promote knowledge and expertise regarding their own products and services.
WHO USES ALISON TESTING?
- Employers validating ALISON certificates earned by staff.
- Employers wishing to validate ALISON certificates held by prospective employees.
- Recruitment agencies wishing to validate the knowledge and skill-sets of job seekers.
- Schools or colleges wishing to validate the knowledge and skill sets of their students.
- Corporations wishing to create free certified learning about their products and services for a global audience.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO ALISON TESTING
Step 1: You must be a registered learner with ALISON to subscribe to ALISON Testing. If you are not, please register.
Step 2: When you register, you will be brought to a 'My Account' page which summarises your learning progress. On the right side of the page, under 'Premium Services', you will see a link for 'ALISON Testing'
Step 3: Decide what subscription rate is most appropriate for your needs. The options are highlighted below. If you require greater flexibility than the range of options presented, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: In the 'Create an ALISON Testing Account' page, tick the subscription rate you have chosen, and click 'Subscribe' to make your payment.
|One Month (limited)||€10||Up to 20 Candidates (5 Tests Each)|
|One Month (Unlimited)||€100||Any Number of Tests or Candidates|
|Six Months (Unlimited)||€500||Any Number of Tests or Candidates|
|12 Months Unlimited||€750||Any Number of Tests or Candidates|