Manage Learning on ALISON
Features and Benefits
- Arrange all learners into groups for easy administration.
- See and monitor all student/learner activity in your group.
- Access your students assessment scores and progress records.
- Use ALISON Manager to communicate with students/learners.
- Improve quality of training through regular feedback.
- Reduced cost of delivery and administration.
- No need for any extra equipment or computer software.
- Available at all times (24-7-365).
- Learner information is always up to date.
- Reduces time it takes to train large numbers of people.
- Learners can study at a time, place, and pace that suits the learner.
How it works?
A group will enable you to manage up to fifty students/learners in one group. If you have special requirements, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. To proceed to order a Manager group, you must be a member of ALISON. Become a member of ALISON first.
For some courses, ALISON Manager groups are free. These include some Health and Safety Courses and Microsoft Digital Literacy courses. To order these groups, please proceed using the 'create' option and your order will be processed.
For most courses there is a very affordable fee for the group feature; however, we do consider requests for a group to be provided for free where there is a valid reason given for inability to pay. To submit a request for a free group, email email@example.com detailing the reason, and the course you wish to create the group for.
If you purchase an ALISON Manager Group, you will also have the opportunity to avail of related service offerings: Group Certificates (which can be customised for your organisation), Advertisement Free Environment Option, Premium Technical Support, and ALISON Testing.Create a new Group
If you are interested in creating more than 5 groups, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to come to an arrangement with regard to pricing and bulk creation of groups.