Showing: 1-20 of 37 »»
- How does certification work?
How do I earn a certificate?
To fully complete a course, you must study all sections of the course (100% progress and a green tick beside each...
- Why aren't the green tick symbols appearing next to the course topic as I continue through the course?
If the green ticks next to your course topics are not updating as you go along, please be patient. The ticks update correctly but they need time,...
- How will I be assessed?
All courses on ALISON are self-taught; there is no work to be submitted.
Assessments are built into each course and are generally in the format...
- What courses have free certificates?
Below is a list of our courses that offer a free PDF certificate:
- How can I establish the level of education within courses before beginning them?
Learners are able to establish the level of learning before beginning a course by viewing the fact sheet of the course. This page provides...
- Where can I find my ALISON Certificates?
You can find your ALISON certificates here:
- How long do courses take to complete?
- How to use ALISON?
How to Use ALISON Video
- Does ALISON have a training centre in my country?
ALISON does not directly operate training centres in physical locations. All our learning is online and self-taught.
- How to start a course?
1) Register on ALISON at
2) Once you have registered please make sure you are logged in.
3) Once logged in,
- How to Use the ALISON Forums
1) Choose the forum you are looking for:
- Course forums: there is a forum for each course on ALISON. Choose the forum for the course you are...
- Why does my progress bar not show 100%? I have completed all my modules!
(1) First, please check that all modules have actually been completed. This can be investigated by ensuring that all modules have a...
- Why can't I complete my course?
Scenario: You have completed the whole course and passed the assessment, but the Finish button at the end of the assessment won't work, meaning your...
- How do I make my profile public/private?
- Is ALISON free? Is it true that ALISON is going to charge to use the site?
ALISON is a free site and will never require that you pay to continue using the site or learning. There are no hidden fees for ALISON courses. It is...
- How do I unsubscribe from ALISON mailing lists?
to ALISON. On the My Account page, click Manage My Subscription. ()
Choose what notifications and mailing lists you wish to unsubscribe from.
- Where I can find my Certificate authorisation code (Certificate Pin Code)?
You can find your Certificate Pin Code (authorisation code) on the My Account page under the Personal Info Section.
- I'm lost! I cannot find the course I'm looking for!
You can search for free courses through this link:
Click for a full list of the courses available on ALISON.
Or alternatively, find a...
- Can I download a parchment for ALISON Diploma courses?
Diplomas are not available to download as PDFs. An attractive parchment containing unique security and validation features can be ordered and sent to...
- How do I enrol for a course? Do I need an enrolment key?
If you are invited to enrol in a course as part of an ALISON Manager group, your tutor or teacher will send you an enrolment key. When prompted,...
Showing: 1-20 of 37 »»