Showing: 1-20 of 33 »»
- Why aren't the green tick symbols appearing next to the course topic as I continue through the course?
If the green ticks next to your course topics are not updating as you go along, please be patient. The ticks update correctly but they need time, due...
- How do I sign up for ALISON?
On our page, just provide us with your full name, email address and desired password.
After you complete the sign-up form, we will send an email to...
- Why can't I see the content of my course or test?
Note: If you are using an iPad, another tablet or a mobile phone to access the course, this could be causing the problem. Many of our courses are...
- How to use ALISON?
How to Use ALISON Video
- How to start a course?
1) Register on ALISON at
2) Once you have registered please make sure you are logged in.
3) Once logged in,
- Why can't I complete my course?
Scenario: You have completed the whole course and passed the assessment, but the Finish button at the end of the assessment won't work, meaning your...
- How do I make my profile public/private?
- How can I edit my details (change name, email address, etc.) on ALISON?
Should you need to change any of your personal details, such as name, email address, etc. associated with your ALISON account, you can edit your...
- How do I unsubscribe from ALISON mailing lists?
to ALISON. On your My Account page, click Manage My Subscription. ()
Choose what notifications and mailing lists you wish to unsubscribe...
- Where is my certificate?
Your certificate details, and the certificate formats are available at: . Prices, payment methods, cost of postage and packaging and a link to a...
- ALISON login trouble. Why can't I log in to ALISON?
- How and why to clear your web browser cache or Temporary Internet Files folder
Often referred to as the cache, the Temporary Internet Files folder contains a kind of travel record of the items you have seen, heard, or downloaded...
- How do I change my password?
If you are logged in and you decide to change your password, you will need to log out and follow the procedure for a forgotten password to change it....
- I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
Go to and click I Forgot My Password.
Enter your email address and click 'Reset my password'. You will receive an email with new login details....
- I did not receive the confirmation email. How can I confirm my account and log in?
- Please make sure that your email service provider is not blocking our emails, and you are not using an email filteration system, such as Boxbe....
- I don't have an email address. How can I register with ALISON?
You need an email address to register for an ALISON account. The best way to get an email address is to set up a free, web-based email account...
- What are the minimum system requirements for accessing ALISON courses?
Minimum system requirements for accessing ALISON courses are:
internet access (works on all speeds, although the faster the better, as...
- What can I do when my web browser doesn't work properly with ALISON?
- How do I get to My Account page?
Simply click on My Account on the menu on the top right hand side of the screen; then click My Account from the dropdown list.
- Is there a limit on how many courses you can do?
No, there is no limit to studying on ALISON. You can study as many courses as you wish.
Showing: 1-20 of 33 »»