Fundamentals of Perl Programming
Perl is a general-purpose programming language originally developed for text manipulation and now used for a wide range of tasks including system administration, web development, network programming, GUI development, and more. This free online course introduces you to features of the Perl programming language such as formats, modules, the Perl CGI.pm and subroutines. This course will be of great interest to computer programming professionals who want to learn more about Perl and its features, and to learners who are interested in learning a programming language that has been at the heart of the development of the web.
Learn about Perl programming and its uses in system administration, web development, network programming, GUI development, and more.
After completing this course you will: - Be familiar with the features of the Perl programming language - Understand the uses of formats, modules and subroutines - Understand the uses of Perl CGI.pm
- Module 1: Perl Programming Part 1
- Module 2: Perl Programming Part 2
- Module 3: Perl Programming Part 3
- Module 4: Perl Programming Part 4
- Module 5: Perl Programming Part 5
- Module 6: Perl Programming Part 6
- Module 7: Perl Programming Part 7
- Module 8: Perl Programming Part 8
- Module 9: Perl Programming Part 9
- Module 10: Perl Programming Assessment