Introduction to Manufacturing Processes
Manufacturing industries are a vital component of all modern economies and all of them require employees who are skilled - in and knowledgeable about - manufacturing processes.
This Introduction to Manufacturing Processes will give you a detailed understanding of processes such as casting, forming, cutting and joining. It will review aspects of surface and optical materials engineering as well as examine a number of case studies related to these processes.
The course is ideal for employees in manufacturing industries or business, professionals who want to learn more about this type of work, and anyone who might be seeking a job or career in a manufacturing industry.
Learn about manufacturing processes.
Learning outcomes: - Understand the fundamentals of manufacturing and manufacturing processes; - Understand scales of material structure and product shapes; - Understand manufacturing processes such as Casting, Forming, Cutting, and Joining; - Understand aspects of surface engineering and optical materials engineering;
- Module 1: Introduction to Manufacturing Processes
- Module 2: Manufacturing Processes
- Module 3: Manufacturing Process - Casting
- Module 4: Manufacturing Process - Forming
- Module 5: Manufacturing Process - Cutting
- Module 6: Manufacturing Process - Joining
- Module 7: Surface Engineering
- Module 8: Optical Materials Engineering
- Module 9: Manufacturing Processes Assessment