Food Safety Knowledge - Basic Level Requirements
This free course from ALISON is compiled from the Food Safety Knowledge Network's Basic Level Requirements for Food Manufacturers. Topics covered include Hygiene, Water Quality, Allergens, and Pest Control, as well as Contamination, Food Hazards, and Incident Management. The practices outlined in the course adhere to internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, and guidelines relating to foods, food production, and food safety recognized by the WHO (World Health Organisation) and United Nations. This course is ideal for individuals, food safety managers, and businesses responsible for food safety.
Improve your personal hygiene
Upon completion of this course you will know the important factors that need to be considered when managing personal hygiene. You will understand the requirements needed to ensure water is of good quality. You will gain a good knowledge of the importance of controlling product contamination that might compromise the health of consumers. You will know the control and management steps that need to be taken in regard to pest control, prevention and monitoring. You will gain a good knowledge of measures to control food allergens. You will know that product quarantine and complaint handling are essential in Incident Management.
- Food Safety - Introduction to Personal Hygeine
- Food Safety - Introduction to Water Quality
- Food Safety - Introduction to Product Contamination Control
- Food Safety - Introduction to Pest Control
- Food Safety - General and Specific
- Food Safety - Introduction to Control of Food Hazards - Allergens
- Food Safety - Introduction to Incident Management