Diploma in Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is of increasing importance to most businesses and organisations. This free online course from ALISON covers the concepts and application of social media marketing and will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
Course topics include the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing, using social media tools such as Twitter, podcasting and blogging, and how to use Facebook to create a fan page and increase traffic to your business page.
It will be of interest to people who wish to learn more about this subject or to advance their career prospects in the social media marketing arena.
Learn all about the web, files and affiliate marketing for increasing traffic
Upon completion of this course you will understand images, file sizes, how the web works and downloading files to a website. You will know how to use autoresponders to automatically answer emails. You will be able to create confirmation emails, upload a thank you page, download pages and create your first message in AWebar. You will gain a good knowledge of affiliate marketing and different methods that can help increase website traffic.
- Module 1: Introduction to Web sites
- Module 2: Introduction to autoresponders and eBooks
- Module 3: Using autoresponders to build a list
- Module 4: Affiliate marketing and increasing Web site traffic
- Email and Affiliate Marketing Assessment
- Module 5: Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Module 6: How to use Twitter
- Module 7 Part 1: Audacity for Recording Podcasts
- Module 7 Part 2: Podomatic - Publish Your Podcasts to the Web
- Module 8: WordPress - Blogging on the Web
- Social Media Tools Assessment
- Module 9: Facebook - Create your Personal Profile
- Module 10: Facebook - Creating your LIKE page
- Module 11: Facebook - Increasing traffic to LIKE pages
- Marketing with Facebook Assessment
- Final Assessment