Diploma in Human Resources
Human resources (HR) plays a key role in modern organisations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary. This free online course covers diverse topics in HR, from the role of the human resources manager and how to recruit, select, train and assess employees, to employee motivation, employee-employer relations, and how to manage change within an organisation.
This course gives a thorough knowledge and understanding of the important role HR plays in organisations, and will be of great interest to HR business professionals as well as those who are pursuing a career in this area.
Learn the most important responsibilities of a human resource manager
This course will teach you the responsibilities of a human resource manager. It will help you to understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal processes. You will gain a good knowledge of different cultures and ethics.This course will help you to manage change within an organisation and demonstrate the best ways to manage employees.
- Module 1: Human Resources Management
- Module 2: HR Consultants
- Module 3: Job Design and Pay
- Human Resources Assessment 1
- Module 4: Recruitment Process
- Module 5: Selection Process
- Module 6: Interview Techniques
- Module 7: Training and Appraisal
- Human Resources Assessment 2
- Module 8: Business Culture
- Module 9: Business Ethics
- Module 10: Employee Motivation
- Module 11: Employee Relations
- Module 12: Managing Change
- Human Resources Assessment 3
- Human Resources Final Assessment