Advanced Algebraic Concepts and Applications in Mathematics
This course is ideal for people who want to gain a thorough understanding and knowledge of advanced topics in algebra.
The advanced algebra topics include linear equations, inequalities, graphs, matrices, polynomials, radical expressions, quadratic equations, functions, exponential, logarithmic expressions, sequences, series, probability and trigonometry.
The course is divided into 13 modules and each module is divided into lessons with theory, examples and video explanations, making for an enhanced study experience.
Advance your knowledge of algebra calculations
Upon completion of this course you will be able to solve equations, and simplify expressions and inequalities. You will know how to represent functions and linear equations on a graph. You will be able to calculate equations of two or three variables. You will learn how to operate with matrices and simplify polynomials and radical expressions. This course will demonstrate how to graph a quadratic function, solve conic sections, polynomial functions, rational expressions, exponential and logarithmic functions. You will understand how to solve geometric sequences and series. You will learn about the Binomial theorom. You will be more aware of permutations, combinations, probabilities and trigonometric functions such as angles, sines, cosines, circular functions and inverse functions.
- Module 1: Equations and inequalities
- Module 2: How to graph functions and linear equations
- Module 3: How to solve system of linear equations
- Module 4: Matrices
- Module 5: Polynomials and radical expressions
- Module 6: Quadratic functions and inequalities
- Module 7: Conic Sections
- Module 8: Polynomial functions
- Module 9: Rational expressions
- Module 10: Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Module 11: Sequences and series
- Module 12: Discrete mathematics and probability
- Module 13: Trigonometry
- Module 14: Advanced Algebra Assessment